Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Turner taking a bath with the homeless













My new endeavor as a Stay at Home Mom-Domestic Engineer-Most Underpaid Job Ever-whichever you so choose to call it, has made me think about free fun times with Mom and Turner! Today our free trip was taking a bath at the World's Fair Park Fountains! Ok, we weren't the ones taking a bath, we were playing but other's obviously were (see attached)! Daddy is working night-shift this week and so we have to find ways to get out of the house to let daddy sleep peacefully and still have fun while not spending a fortune. I don't reccomend the Lenoir City Library, there is no parenting section, non-fiction section and Turner has more children's books in his room! Might have to join the Knoxville or Farragut one. Yes Turner did pee in the fountains he told me, but I told him, I'm sure those other people did too! We all took a REAL bath when we got home!



1 comment:

  1. THAT is great. Just great. I can't believe that they were actually bathing. Wow. So, that is how they do it!

    ReplyDelete