Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Shower part 1



Molly is so blessed to have such talented friends and family !!! Brandi Clifton made the cupcakes with Molly's name and then my mom used the flowers from the cupcakes to make this lamp for her room! Brandi also made the diaper cake and the big "M" and clothes line! My mom made the canvas art to go above Molly's bed and the "M" will go above changing table. Cant wait to show you pics of that!!! Thank you so much to all of you talented friends and family!!!! More shower pictures will be coming, just couldn't download them all!












4 comments:

  1. Wow, they are pretty talented! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are pretty talented! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for the props! Ha. It all looks great in the room! Send me those pics... there were tons of people asking about the diaper cake. I may have to start my own business! =c)

    ReplyDelete