Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged too!

OK, so I was "tagged" twice. But surely this is enough embarrassment for two! Apparently this is some blog game where I have to pick the 4th folder from my pictures or downloads and then pick the 4th picture in that file. Then have to tell 4 things about this photo and pick 4 more people to "tag"..
1. I so wish I looked like this again, not only the body but the tan too!!!
2. This was 3 of my bestest friends in high school in Louisiana! Stephane, Melissa, and Ruthie.
3. I still keep in touch with all 3 of these ladies, thanks to Facebook!!!
4. This used to be one of my favorite photos! We thought we ruled the town (it was a small town outside of New Orleans and Baton Rouge-Hammond, LA). We were all that and a bag of potato chips!!!!

TAGGING:
1. Brooke Crass
2. Allison Pickell
3. Jill Turner Drewery
4. Tara Thompson
tried to pick 4 that I haven't seen been Tagged!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Do the Crass's have a blog? I would love to see the pics from the wedding that we didn't get invited to... haha. Just kidding! Send me the blog address...if you can squeeze it into your nesting. =c)

    ReplyDelete