Monday, December 22, 2008

Molly's home!!!

Yall know I have a ton of pictures so I'll just do a little at a time, we are home and everyone's doing good. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting but at times it wasn't as easy as I was hoping! We are having problems uploading pics too, i guess I was overloading it. Anyways, she's a dollbaby!!! Noone can believe how tiny she is. We were all amazed! She weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long, tall and skinny!!! She has super dark hair and tons of it! She also has a blonde patch of hair above her left ear. So funny, you can kinda see it here in this picture. We've called it her skunk patch, her Corrella de'ville patch, etc. She's been so great! Sleeps great, eats great, spits up great, had to change her formula already and a little bit jaundice. We go tomorrow for our dr check up so hopefully it will all be fine then. We'll let you know, thanks for all your prayers! I'll blog more later on Turner's first reactions and stories! You know those are too good to keep secret!









1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweetie she is! I am glad that you all are doing good and it looks like Turner is a proud big brother! I cant wait to hear all of the funny stories. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas but I know you already got the best present of all- your little girl!

    ReplyDelete