Sunday, March 1, 2009

oh it gets better.....




Whitney why did you take a picture of a door? Well, let me just tell you why.....
So I was giving Molly a bottle last night and Turner wanted me to put a movie on in his room and he wanted it now. Normally he's really good about waiting, but he didn't have a nap at all yesterday and was fiesty. So he got angry with me when I told him for the 3rd time that he would have to wait just a minute and that I would put the movie on as soon as I was done. So he stuck his tongue out at me and called me a name-baby, or something like that.. so then I told him he had to go to his room. He continued being angry and shouting, so I took my time. He then showed up behind the couch and said with a very angry voice "I need tape!". I said "tape? why do you need tape?" and he held up this piece of white paper that had scribble marks on it and still angry but very proud said " for my Keep Out Mommy sign!" . So trying to hold back laughter, I went and found a piece of tape and he put it on his sign and put it on the door. I died laughing in the bathroom and then went to check on him. He was still scribbling on the paper and said "See-Keep Out Mommy" so matter of factly and slammed the door! I was laughing so hard I didn't know if the pictures were going to come out. I had to call Johnny at work and tell him, Turner made his very first Keep Out Mommy sign!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! All kids go through this... but it is usually after they learn how to put some letters together to form some kinds of words. He is way ahead of his time! ha ha. You have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is so hysterical! I must say that you would have a hard time not having a sense of humor around there. I still cannot believe that someone stole your stuff out of the car!!! I have been wanting to comment but the comment tab wouldnt show up. It was killing me! Your son sounds like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete