Friday, March 20, 2009

One of those days....



It was one of those days....Both kids awake at 7am. I've been trying since 1pm to get both of them asleep so I can clean for my mom flying in town next week...Yes it is now 5pm and this is how Turner fell asleep! It was that time where you say, I don't care how you do it, just do it!!! I don't care how you fall asleep and take a nap, just take a nap! So he did!
Few more funny things he's said recently....
"Pretty please with an orange on top?" (instead of a cherry on top!)
"Look mom, I can sink like a boat" (while in the bathtub FLOATING!)
Molly started fussing in the car and he said "MOLLY! you mess with the bull, you get the horns!" ( I died laughing-apparently heard this from daddy while horseplaying!)
He went to the rodeo last weekend with Johnny and Johnny's dad-Mike, while leaving Mike asked Turner "did you have fun, buddy?" Turner looked at him, dead serious, and said " Yeah, were you not there?"
He cracks me up every day! Can't wait to hear the things he and Molly both say to each other!

1 comment: