Wednesday, April 29, 2009

quick cute story

So, at Turner's preschool-he goes to a church preschool two days a week-he was chosen to say the prayer in front of everybody before they ate lunch the other day. His teachers ran to tell me the story of how it went.. Goes a little like this....
"God is great, God is good. Let us thank him for my food. Dye his hands, we all are dead, Thank you Dod for daily bread!" long pause....looks at his teachers and says ..." well guys, I think that went well, let's eat"....I cried I was laughing so hard!!!!I've told everyone in my family! I will seriously have to record or better yet video tape him saying it. It's so funny!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to record all of this stuff so you can tell him about it later! I guess you never have a dull moment at your house hugh? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete