Thursday, May 14, 2009

PSA: The humans are cloning!






You can't tell me she doesn't look just like her brother!!!!just dressed in pink and with a bow! I'm gonna post a baby pic of him and her just to prove it! She's 5 months now and just the best baby ever! She seriously sleeps 12 hours at night and is just very very happy! She loves her Turner and Mack-the sheltie-too! Turner and JOhnny are in Bristol at the races and camping this weekend so I'm sure I'll have lots more stories when they return! I love my "Turner stories"!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much she looks like Turner - only in pink, with a bow, and dark hair!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! I LOVE her little dimple! =) Brylee has that same little onesie, so when her and Molly visit we can dress them alike and take fun photos! =) lol

    ReplyDelete