Thursday, October 23, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond!!!


We have done Boo at the Zoo every year since Turner was born and this year we drug the Clifton's with us! Turner had a blast and I even made it all the way without complaining or having to "rest"!!! I was worried about not being able to keep up with them but it was pretty crowded so the lines were long. I don't remember it ever being that crowded. Turner looked pretty hilarious in his Buzz Lightyear outfit and almost got in a fight with another Buzz. This "other imposter Buzz" walked up to Turner and put his hands on Turner's chest and said "I'm Buzz". Well Turner got up in his face and said "I"m Buzz Lightyear and I'm bigger than you!" Turner was clearly not bigger than him and Johnny intervened bc it looked like it could go downhill between the superheroes really fast. So Johnny said "whoa" and Turner kinda frowned his eyebrows and said "ok, maybe you're bigger." It was really funny!!!

















2 comments:

  1. What a funny story! That sounds like fun. I dont think anyone would have cared if you complained. You have every right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you found a buzz costume. i had a feeling braden's would be way too small - he wore it when he was just shy of being three...
    glad you made it to boo at the zoo! we didn't make it this year with all of our ailments :(

    ReplyDelete