Sunday, July 19, 2009

Do the Zoo! We did!






We got season's passes to the Knoxville Zoo this year and for perfect weekends like this when daddy's working and mommy can not stay trapped up in this house-which is chaos any longer! There's only so many boxes you can pack and stand on top of each other until it becomes a fire hazard or safety hazard!
So we went to the zoo! Beautiful weather this weekend!!!Hard not to get excited about football season with this weather!
As you can see towards the end of the zoo we were all tired and Turner wanted to ride with Molly in her stroller. I was thinking no way, and sure enough he made it work. Molly thought it was hilarious-for a little bit-then she said get outta my space! I guess I need to find a friend who's done with their sit n stand stroller and check out consignment shops bc this dual riding has happened a lot recently, i.e. Dollywood!

1 comment:

  1. I told you I have one! I may be willing to give it to you....

    ReplyDelete