Saturday, July 25, 2009

Peek-A-Boo Mack

I've seen this happen quite a few times and just had to get it on camera, I really need to get it on video camera...it's just hilarious! Molly wakes up and just talk, talk, talks.(Johnny would say she gets it from me!)But I'm sure it's because Turner's not around, at the moment, to talk over her and she likes to hear her own voice too!
Well, Mack runs into her room to see what she's jabbering about and they play peek-a-boo together! He will look for her and lick her nose or her fingers and she just yanks down the bumper pad and plays with him over and over! It's so funny and so sweet! He truly is the best dog ever! He puts up with so much and goes right back and licks the kids and begs for more! What a trooper!
I'm sure she'll hate these photos come high school graduation/wedding/etc, but hey, what are moms for, right?






1 comment: