Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nat Get's Hitched!!!






ok, so I haven't even gotten to upload the pictures from the wedding, in fact, I just unpacked last night! I'll just sum up our trip...we drive down and get half way to destin, fl and Molly starts screaming and has a fever! Only my kids! We end up in an urgent care clinic that next morning bc she was up all night til 5am crying non-stop and that's just not like her at all. Sure enough double ear infection and one ear was really bad. The doctor was great and she's doing much better now but made her first trip to the beach miserable! Infact she missed almost the entire reception because of how awful she was feeling, Johnny took her to the condo and she slept 14 hours straight!
Anyways, the wedding was absolutely beautiful, wonderful and amazing! I was so blessed to be a part of it!!!We are so lucky to have Randy in our family now and I know Natalie and Carly will have a wonderful new chapter in their lives to share with him!
I promise to finish uploading wedding pics soon! She was the most beautiful bride ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. ps, that was rehearsal dinner, and molly all dressed up looking so cute but feeling horrible! and then the beautiful sunset outside our condo the first night we were there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the wedding pix... hate to hear that molly got sick! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete