Saturday, September 27, 2008

MACK IS BACK!!!!!!

Mack is back!!!!He's home safe with us, hungry, thirsty, absolutely filthy but we don't care, he's back with us!!!!!
A lady called me about 10:15pm tonight and said, did you find your dog? I said , no, we haven't. She said she thought she just saw him down the road and to hurry. Of course I ran in the car flew up the road and there he was wandering around. He went right to her, she came to meet me and got ahold of him. He was so freaked out, he didn't know what to do. So I praised her and put him in the car and Turner started yelling. He was so excited!
He has thorns and stickers all over him since he has so much hair so he ate and drank and we gave him a bath and now he wont leave my side and just keeps staring at me!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and thoughtful words. You wouldn't believe some of the things that people were saying to me when I was passing out fliers. It was awful! So I appreciate you all and especially the lady down the road. I have her name and number on caller id so am going to call and bring her a present tomorrow!
Thanks again, our best friend is back!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is GREAT news!!!! A happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT, GREAT NEWS! Poor buddy, sounds like he went through an ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear, I just read everything this morning. I am sure Turner was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete