Friday, September 26, 2008

Mack's Missing!!!!!Please pray for safe,quick return!!!


So I went to walk our dog tonight about 10:40pm and he took off after a cat and hasn't returned. Me and many neighbors frantically searched for him for hours and can't find him. Johnny even came home from working night shift and scoured the woods around the house for hours to no avail. Please pray for Mack's safe and quick return. He sleeps at the foot of Turner's bed every night as you can see and just don't know what we'd do without him. Dogs really are a part of your family!
After shedding so many tears tonight, pray for me to aslo keep my strength to 'talk' to Turner tomorrow with wise words and a strong heart. T knows he's missing but fell asleep in my bed while we were searching around the house. It's hard not to blame yourself, ya know?. I'll keep ya posted!

3 comments:

  1. I will pray real hard that Mack returns! Hopefully someone will find him and bring him home. Mack looks just like my first dog- Skip. He was a sheltie too and I miss him so much. He was simply the best dog! I will pray for Turner too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney! It's Mary Ann just down the street - we met at Wild Wings a few weeks ago. I am so sorry to hear about Mack missing and I will most definitely keep my eyes and ears open. I haven't seen him today in my running half crazy, and I would notice a pooch that cute. Let me know if/when you find him. Best of Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to hear about Mack....I'll be thinking about you guys!

    ReplyDelete