Monday, January 5, 2009

My family visits!!!

How precious!?! My family came to visit from Louisiana and gave me and Johnny a much needed rest! My sister-Natalie, and my mom took turns waking up with Molly at night and let Johnny and I sleep! It was awesome! My dad cleaned my house from top to bottom, helped organize Turner's room with all his new toys and my laundry room! Yikes! We didn't get to do all the things we had wanted-show my sister's boyfriend, Neyland Stadium and go downtown but just staying at home and relaxing was well worth it. Thanks so much family for all your help and all the Christmas presents too! We had a blast and maybe next time can have a bigger house so that everyone's not sleeping on air mattresses. Sorry...Thanks again!














1 comment:

  1. Oh how awesome that you got some help! That is a pretty amazing family to help clean and organize while they are visiting!

    ReplyDelete